Life in Balance
Where are you on the Wheel of Health?
What is Integrative Health Coaching?
Integrative Health Coaching (IHC) empowers you to make lasting health behavior changes that are the cornerstones of lifelong well-being. It bridges the gap between medical recommendations and your abilities to successfully implement those recommendations into your complex life.
How does Integrative Health Coaching work?
- Integrative health coaches work with the whole person, take time to listen to your concerns, and ask powerful questions to help motivate you to make changes.
- Coaches utilize the Duke Integrative Medicine Wheel of Health to facilitate inquiry and personal discovery.
- Coaching helps facilitate behavior change in a structured, supportive partnership between you and your coach.
- Coaches can help you to identify obstacles to change and create strategies for forward movement.
- Coaches provide additional resources for making healthy behavior changes.
- Sessions can take place over the telephone, or in person
© 2011-2018 Duke Integrative Medicine